Bake Sale Bonanza: A Complete Resource Kit for Students with Significant Support
Are you a teacher looking for a comprehensive resource kit to help your students organize and execute a successful bake sale? Look no further! My Complete Bake Sale Resource Kit has everything you need to help your students plan and execute a delicious bake sale, with resources specifically designed for students with significant support needs. This is also great for early readers. Approperate for all ages.
Here are some reasons why my Bake Sale Resource Kit is the perfect fit for your classroom:
- I have included icons and an AAC board to help with staff delivery and communication, making it accessible to all students.
- Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions, a recipe sequencing activity, and a picture shopping list, ensuring that students can participate fully in the baking process.
- In addition to the baking resources, I also provide a lesson introducing bake sales, and a student input poll to ensure that everyone's ideas are heard.
- My editable flyers make it easy to promote the bake sale to the wider community, and I even include video instructions on how to implement QR codes for easy ordering and payment.
- My recipes are tried and true, and were a huge hit with my school holiday bake sale. We raised over $200 just with our staff, and had many repeat customers at our next bake sale. The kit includes recipes for a no-bake Oreo cheesecake, chocolate chip cookies, puppy chow, rice crispy treats, and peanut butter squares.
If anything seems overwhelming in this process, fear not! I am only an email away at email@example.com. Purchase my Complete Bake Sale Resource Kit today and get ready to watch your students shine as they learn valuable skills in planning, collaboration, and communication, all while enjoying delicious treats!